The contents of this site, www.hotpoint.co.uk (hereafter the "Site"), including data, notices and all other content consisting of text and graphics, as well as models bearing the symbol "©", are protected by copyright laws and international treaties and by other intellectual property laws and treaties.
The contents of the pages in the Site are Copyright © 2000-2009 Indesit Company SpA. (hereafter the "Company"). All rights reserved. The contents of the pages in the Site may not, in whole or part, be copied, reproduced, transferred, loaded, published or distributed in any way without prior written consent by the Company except for storage in the user’s own computer and printing of extracts of pages from this Site for exclusively personal use. The trademarks and logos appearing in this Site are the property of Indesit Company SpA. They may not be used on any Internet site other than the Site without prior written consent from the Company.
The Company declines all responsibility for material created or published by 3rd parties with which the Site has links in place. Persons deciding to visit a site linked to the Site www..indesit.com do so at their own risk and take upon themselves the onus of adopting all the necessary measures against viruses and other corrupting elements. Links to other sites do not imply that the Company sponsors or is affiliated with the organizations that provide the services described in such sites.
All material sent to the Site, for example by e-mail or World Wide Web pages, shall be considered of a non-confidential nature. The Company shall be under no obligation in respect of such material and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, display, transform, base other work on and distribute it to 3rd parties, without limits. Further, the Company shall be free to use all the ideas, concepts, know-how or technical knowledge contained in such material for whatever purpose, including and without being limited to the development, production and marketing of products using such material. Anyone sending material guarantees that same is publishable and agrees to hold the Company harmless from any action by 3rd parties in relation to such material.
This Site allows the public extensive access to information regarding its initiatives also intended for a professional public (financial analysts and journalists, institutional and private investors). The aim is to provide precise, up to date information. The Company shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information appearing on the Site is exact and up to date. It does not, however, exclude the possibility of accidental error or omission. Any errors signalled shall be corrected.
The registered office of Indesit Company UK Ltd is:
VAT number GB 513936740
Registered in England and Wales under
company number 106725
For further information contact:email@example.com
Hotpoint UK Twitter Competition Terms and Conditions
- Only one valid Re-Tweet per Twitter username per competition will be entered into the free prize draw.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Open to residents of UK only.
- Employees and the immediate families of the promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion may not participate.
2. COMPETITION DETAILS
- Opening date of the competition is Wednesday 8th February 2012 at 3pm and the closing date is Wednesday 29th February 2012 at 3pm (“Duration”).
- Internet access required to enter into the Hotpoint UK competition on Twitter. To enter participants must Re-Tweet the message provided by @Hotpointuk on Twitter to be in with a chance of winning.
- No purchase necessary for entry.
- 1 winner will be chosen at random using a selection system that chooses 1 Re-Tweet from all Re-Tweets during the Duration of the competition.
- 1 winner will be notified through the @Hotpointuk Twitter account on Wednesday 29th February 2012 before 5 pm.
- In the event that the claim for prize is not received by @Hotpointuk within 2 days of the notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original./li>
- No responsibility can be taken for the claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- The prize consists of 1 x Aqualtis Condenser Tumble Dryer (AQC9BF5) (“Prize”), which will be delivered to the lucky winner.
- There are no cash or other alternative prizes available.
- The promoter’s decisions regarding all competition matters shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The notified winners of the competition agree that Indesit Company UK Limited may disclose information to its agents for the administration purposes only for this competition.
- The winner may be required to take part in reasonable related publicity.
- No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that cannot be made or are not received or included in the draw for any reason whatsoever.
7. PROMOTER DETAILS
- Hotpoint ® is a registered trademark of Indesit Company UK Limited.
- The promoter is Indesit Company UK Limited.